My husband and I will celebrate our third anniversary next week. As I reflect on our life together, I realize we have been through a lot together. Yes we have had a lifetime of trials in only three years of marriage, but we have also shared a great deal of laughter. My husband truly is my best friend. He is my confidant, my hero, my strength, and a great example of faith. He is the reason for my smile, my soul mate, and my eternal companion. It is because of him I am Ethan's mother. I look forward to the many years we will have together in this life, and the eternity that we will share together with our son. Happy anniversary sweetheart. I love you!Friday, June 5, 2009
My Forever Friend
My husband and I will celebrate our third anniversary next week. As I reflect on our life together, I realize we have been through a lot together. Yes we have had a lifetime of trials in only three years of marriage, but we have also shared a great deal of laughter. My husband truly is my best friend. He is my confidant, my hero, my strength, and a great example of faith. He is the reason for my smile, my soul mate, and my eternal companion. It is because of him I am Ethan's mother. I look forward to the many years we will have together in this life, and the eternity that we will share together with our son. Happy anniversary sweetheart. I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ohhh...congratulations! you guys make me smile...hope you have a great anniversary.
Happy Anniversary! Isn't it wonderful to have an amazing husband? =)
Post a Comment