The ads and samples continue to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our little angel blessed our lives for only the briefest of moments, but he brought with him the gifts of hope and love. We gave him the only thing he came here to receive- his small and perfect body. He took with him a piece of our hearts. Though it is painful we feel blessed to have helped Heavenly Father in this miracle.
3 comments:
So sorry!
love ya
I remember the first time I got the samples in the mail. I cried for an hour. I am so sorry!
(((HUGS))) I just got a formula sample from Walmart the other day and it broke my heart. I know these people don't have any way of knowing of our grief, but it sure is a slap in the face every time. You can find an 800 number on the things sometimes. I called once, on a good day, and let them know. That stopped things from that company. (((HUGS))) again.
em
Post a Comment