After my last post, I feel that people may have had the wrong impression. My intention was not to diminish the tragedy of a miscarriage. My intention was to simply point out that there is a difference in losses.At the time of my miscarriage, it was the greatest trial (and most tragic experience) of my life. But now I feel that it was one of God's ways to prepare me for Ethan's death. I cannot and will not speculate when life begins... With any loss a heart is broken.
Also, I want to point out that I don't get angry with people who don't understand. Their words may hurt, but most often their intentions are good and they are genuinely concerned. Truthfully, if I had not experienced my losses I might have made similar mistakes. And I will most likely continue making mistakes as I have not experienced the trials of others and do not have full understanding of what others endure.
No comments:
Post a Comment